Terms and Conditions:
- It is free to cancel any booking 7 days prior scheduled booking.
- A full refund will be provided on payments that are cancelled 7 days before a scheduled booking.
- A 50% refund will be provided for any booking cancelled or postponed 6 to 4 days prior to booking date.
- If a booking is cancelled or postponed within the 4 day window prior to the scheduled booking, full payment is owed.
- If a booking is cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions (deemed unsafe by Boat Hire Manly) a full refund of payment will be provided.
Please note: Wet Weather is not necessarily unsafe weather, and full payment is required within the 4 day scheduled booking window if booking is cancelled by customer simply due to wet weather. Weather deemed not safe includes either of the following: (A) Winds exceeding 40km/hr. (B) Rain exceeding 10mm (C) Fog present at time of booking
- Any child under the age of 12 must wear a life jacket AT ALL TIMES whilst onboard any vessel
- A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged to any vessel that is returned in an uncleaned/ dirty state
- If the hirer does not arrive at Little Manly Boat Ramp within 15 minutes of their scheduled safety and operations briefing, Manly Boat Hire reserves the right to postpone the boat launch until there is time to continue with briefing properly.
- In the event of “no show” no refund will be granted.
- If customers arrive late to their booking, the boat will still be due back at the original intended return time. E.g If boat is booked for 4 hours, and customers arrive 45 minutes late to booking, the boat will be due back to shore 3 hours and 15 minutes after scheduled booking time.
- If customers return vessel after the scheduled return time, a charge of 50% of the hourly rate will be processed every 15 minutes until boat is returned to shore.